Today while I was updating website information on the computer, Lola was feeling creative. So, as a stay at home working mom, I whipped up this quick and easy recipe for Homemade PlayDough! It was stick ooey gooey and all kinds of fun for at least an hour!
- 1 cup of flour (whatever kind you have on hand)
- ¼ cup of salt
- ½ cup of water
- 3 to 5 drops of natural food coloring (optional)
- Mix together the flour and the salt.
- Mix together ½ cup of warm water with a few drops of food coloring.
- Slowly pour the water into the flour mixture, stirring as you pour. Stir until combined, then knead with your hands until the flour is completely absorbed. If the dough is too sticky, add more flour until it doesn’t stick at all.