Infinity scarves are one of my favorite things to sew. They are simple and chic. I enjoy wearing and sewing them because I can whip one up in less than 5 minutes. I personally don’t pin the fabric but you are more than welcome to. This is a very easy beginner pattern. The hardest part about making this scarf is picking out the perfect fabric! If you have any questions about any of the steps, let me know!
To make an infinity scarf, you’ll need 2 yards of lightweight knit fabric.
1. Fold the fabric in half the long way and cut in half.
2. Take one piece and fold the finished sides towards each other.
3. Stitch the long side together.
4. Turn the fabric inside out.
5. Line up the ends.
6. Sew an applique stitch on the ends and trim